My family has been treating me so wonderfully the past couple of weeks. Let’s enumerate the wonderful things they’ve done for me:
- Has gone to the post office to retrieve numerous packages for me
- Has found the money to allow me to shop my brains out, since it’s just about the only thing I have time and patience for. Plus Zebra outfits!
- He brought home French Fries for me even though they were out of his way and it was late at night and he was tired
- He got out of the warm shower to grab me a barf bucket
- He watched an episode of South Park just because I asked
- He has run so many errands for me, I can’t even count them!
My Daughter, 15
- She has been filling my water bottles regularly
- Listening to my exciting stories even when she’s bored
- Checking up on me to make sure I have everything
- Bringing me breakfast during the week
My Son, 13 in 6 days!
- He has been keeping my water bottles full
- He has been spending time with me, like the two hours last night where he snuggled and watched TV and chatted
- Remembering not to hug me without asking, because I’m so sore
- Bringing my coffee in the morning on weekends
My family has been awesome. Except for:
- Forgetting about me in the bathtub and nobody hearing me yelling about getting the shower head down, so I had to wash my hair under the tap. It was a bit uncomfortable, but not the end of the world. I did have fun teasing him about it, though! 😄
I prefer to get help in and out of the tub as I’ve been so shaky lately. I don’t need that much assistance, just someone to ‘catch’ me, really, if I start to go over. Or call 9-1-1 if I pass out. I’m still so weak from whatever is going on with me.
I hope you enjoyed my glimpse into my family. Are you interested in my Sephora Haul? I can either show a photo here, or link my Beauty Blog post. Let me know.
Stay healthy Zebras! 😘