I discovered these bath salts at my favourite online shop. I’m not certain they do much actually, in terms of healing, but are they that different from Epsom salts? They are certainly lovely to lay in a bath with.
I’ve been both busy and boring. My lipstick from a big launch came in, so I played with that, but other than that, I’m not certain I have many spoons left. My body is giving signals it’s unhappy.
- I’m exhausted most of the time, which is not unusual, but is getting worse.
- I’m getting sores on my tongue
- I’m craving chocolate all the time. I suspect my body is looking for quick energy.
- My minor body aches are becoming bigger. Often I will have simple body aches that aren’t even noticeable, but lately my body is sore almost as if I have the flu or worked out too hard.
- I’m very jumpy. Every time something falls or touches me, I jump a mile.
- Open sores. I’m developing sores, like a line along my bust that feels like a bedsore and isn’t healing well.
So I expect to be resting this week.
I got my hair done yesterday. I will post a pic tomorrow when I’m up to it. It’s straight for now because we do a keratin treatment to help with tangles. It lasts longer if you leave it straight and don’t wet it for a bit.
I also bought a bunch of braces. Will show!