I have a feeling today is going to be interesting. I’ve noticed several people haven’t been posting, so I hope it means they are feeling better with the weather and are enjoying themselves. I know I have a way different experience in the summer months. My joints tend to be looser, making it harder to walk, but my pain tends to be less intense overall.
I was supposed to see my eye doctor today, but I’m in too much pain. I know I’m usually in less pain, but I saw my Cannabis doc this week, and well, actually I saw a different doctor, this being the third doctor, since my original doctor left the clinic at the end of last year. This new doctor actually gave me instruction, as opposed to the original doctor, who suggested I get all info from my friends. Since I had no friends that vaped, I was pretty much on my own. Of course he treated me like a drug seeker! This new doctor actually sat with me and suggested I break down my vaping times. Change is tough, though. My body is adjusting. I keep forgetting, so I get really sore.
My in-laws called and announced they were dropping over today. My husband won’t be home. My daughter and I aren’t sure where to hide. We are sure we’ll be embarrassing.
The good stuff:
- I have clear skin, no acne today!
- I bought these really cool stands from kikkerland, a phone stand and a tablet stand that hold my stuff perfectly. Now I always know where my phone is, and I can have my tablet on while I do other stuff. I will post photos, if interested. $15 and $20 USD.
- I bought the Pat McGrath Lipstick collection launched this week. I’m lucky I can do this. 😊
- My kids have been lazy as hell, but very loving lately. I have great kids.
- I have some really great friends. They really understand me. That is a blessing.
- I am slowly getting organized. It feels really good. I have to get my blog check-in in sync, but I will get better.
I may be hurting, but I’m feeling positive. There are many loose ends that need to be tidied. I need to find out what is happening with my doctor, the EDS clinic, etc. I need to follow up on the neurologist to find out what’s happening with this head pain. But I’m doing well otherwise. There’s lots of napping going on.