- Coke. The cola kind. Not that I drank a lot of it, but once in a while it’s a nice treat.
- Regular ice cream. Lactose free is okay, but I’d like some random ice cream. That I stopped for on a walk.
- Working and feeling accomplished
- Having intelligent conversation
- Having a conversation where I’m not the object of pity, but I realize this is going to go on for a while until I am feeling better. I don’t mind that people are concerned for me, I appreciate that, it’s the tongue clucking I get uncomfortable with.
- A night out with the girls
- Going to the movies
- A milkshake
- Getting a hug without it hurting
- Go shopping
Things I’ve always wanted to do:
- Have a weekend away with my husband
- Go back to school
- Go dancing
These are just some of the things I’ve been missing out on lately. Truly, having my husband come to bed an hour earlier to snuggle, or maybe if I could shake this exhaustion I’d be happier. I see my doctor on Thursday, so not long now. Someone will wake me in time.
Hope you had a good weekend, Zebras! 😘