The pain has not subsided in any way. I’m just lying here, taking my breakthrough meds as prescribed, and trying to hold off going to the hospital.
To answer proactively,
Why I don’t want to go to hospital:
- It will greatly upset my kids, who are currently struggling with anxiety.
- I do not think there is anything they can do for me there that I can’t do for me here.
- If it is, in fact, a cyst, I am not having surgery, they will just send me home anyway.
- Anything that is wrong with me, actually, they will drug me up and send me home.
- I have more suitable (not better, granted) drugs here, until I really can’t take the pain.
- I will be more comfortable here no matter what.
So, this is why I’m trying to hold out no matter what. I’ve been through this before, and it isn’t fun, but it’s definitely surviveable.
My husband is working from home today, so at least I feel protected. That’s not the right word… 🤔
Enjoy your day, Zebra friends! 😘