What a wonderful way to celebrate Rare Disease Day! With a nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award! I am just so flattered!
I must thank the wonderful Vicki at Lady Chariot, whose blog is perpetually inspiring.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news.
About this award:
A fantastic reminder to be positive and get behind all of the artistry and bravery of those sharing their stories and thoughts.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I get very shy and embarrassed with delight when someone does something nice for me. I often have to step back and gather myself quietly (internally squealing with excitement) when something good happens.
- My hair is naturally curly . It’s very tightly spiraled, so I work with a curly hair expert to keep it manageable. I am afraid to let anyone else touch my hair now.
- There is a whole group of friends I have who all went through school together. We started in kindergarten together, and graduated high school together. One of my best friends joined in fourth grade, as they went to the other primary school, but we still remain in contact through Facebook. I moved away, others moved away, but we still talk!
- I self-diagnosed my Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome in 1995 via the show Mystery Diagnosis. It was 20 years before doctors would confirm it.
- I hate the sound, smell, thought, and even words peanut butter. It grosses me out. I have no idea why.
- I love playing word games like cryptoquotes, word puzzles, and puns.
- Even though my sister is 14 years, 10 days and 17 minutes younger than I am, we are often asked if we are twins. Poor thing. 😐 I’m certain this is due to me being shut up in a bedroom for the past 15 years, not seeing the sun, than any of her shortcomings, but I still enjoy it.
I hate to do this, but I am out of spoons, and will need to submit this later today or tomorrow morning. I’m sorry, my friends, I’m just out of steam, and have agreed to an interview. I’ll tell you later.
Have a lovely day, my Zebras! 😘