It’s a long weekend here in Canada, and I spent all day yesterday puttering around. I didn’t make time to blog. I still wasnt feeling great from the bug, but I’m recovering amazingly well, compared to how I’ve fared in the past. So it was a lovely surprise to find this notice in my email this morning!
I had been nominated by fellow migraine sufferer and football fan MyGraine (Thank you so very much! 😘)
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 other people
- Tell your nominees the good news.
About this award:
A fantastic reminder to be positive and get behind all of the artistry and bravery of those sharing their stories and thoughts.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am a huge Monty Python fan. My girlfriends and I used to get together for sleepovers in middle school and watch Monty Python videos we had recorded on Beta max. My son sings “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” constantly. My favourite character is Caebaernog.
- I married my first husband in Las Vegas, on the same day as Bruce Willis and Demi Moore got married. My ex husband later introduced me to my current (and last!) husband, who is the absolute love of my life, so I know he, at the very least, turned out to be good for something.
- I love the Toronto Raptors, they played their first professional game on my 26th birthday.
- I sleep with an adorable pink rabbit that used to belong to my husband.
- Both my children and my husband have a form of autism.
- Animated TV shows for adults are my favourites. Bob’s Burgers, Archer, and The Simpsons are what I usually watch.
- My ex husband used to call me hamster girl, because I love organizing and reorganizing things, and I can usually be heard rustling through papers. Trouble is, these days I get halfway through and I’m tired out.
- Arianne at Zebrawitch.
- Cait at Warriorprincesscait.
- Vicki at Lady Chariot.
- The amazing twiggyjen44 blogging at Jenlandia .
- Megan at http://www.justclicklikeblog.wordpress.com.
- Capricious Lestrange at http://www.disabilitydepotblog.wordpress.com.
It’s been quite a day! Have a lovely evening, my Zebras! 😘